MUELLER HOFFMANN & PARTNER Patentanwaelte mbB
European Patent and Trademark Attorneys
TEL. +49-89-48 90 10 - 0
FAX +49-89-48 90 10 - 44
MÜLLER • HOFFMANN & PARTNER Patentanwaelte mbB is represented by:
Dr. Jörg Peter Hoffmann, Patent Attorney (Germany), European Patent Attorney
Dr. Nils Jensen, Patent Attorney (Germany), European Patent Attorney
Munich Partnership Register
Patent Attorneys Association Munich, Tal 29, 80331 München
Patent Attorney Code:
Code of Conduct for Patent Attorneys:
The professional indemnity insurance is concluded with:
R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG
Registered Office: Wiesbaden, Commercial Register: HRB 2188, Amtsgericht München (Local Court Munich),
USt-Id.- Nr: DE 811198334
The territorial coverage extends according to § 2 I No. 1 DL-InfoV at least to activities in the member states of the European Union and is thus at least in accordance with
- § 45 Patentanwaltsordnung (Patent Attorney Code, PatAnwO) and
- § 51 Bundesrechtsamwaltsordnung (German Attorney at Law Code, BRAO).
With the coverage provided by the master policy worldwide coverage without territorial restriction in excess of the requirements of the EU-Directive exists for all Patent Attorneys and also Attorneys-at-Law, who are working for the Patent Attorney law firm.
The foreign country coverage consists of:
1. Standard Cover: Geographic Europe incl. Turkey and states on the territory of the former Soviet Union including Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.
2. Beyond that the extended foreign country coverage comprises:
- legal services rendered under non-European law,
- appearing of the Attorney in non-European courts, as well as
- claiming before non-European courts.
Patent Attorney (Germany), European Patent Attorney
FICPI Code of Conduct:
Member of the epi
Code of Professional Conduct of the epi: CodeOfConduct
VAT number according to § 27a Umsatzsteuergesetz (VAT act): DE 812 090 714